Wednesday, March 7, 2012

INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION

1. The Term 'Information Science' came into existence in :
            1959

2. The Shannon-Weaver Model of Information is Criticized for:
            Being too mathematical

3. Transborder data flow refers to:
            Exchange of electronic information between countries

4. "Half life" of Information implies that
            As information ages-it is used less

5.  The term 'Informatics' was coined by:
            Mikhailov, Chernji, Gilyarevaskii

6. Growth of Information beyond manageable limit is:
            Infonnation Explosion

7. The concept of anamalous state of knowledge was proposed by:
            Vickery

8. Information is:
            Processed data

9. Information is the product and process both" said by ;
            J. Martin

10.  Topmost consumer of Infomation are :
            Researcher and Scientist

3 comments:

  1. Respested sir, This is harpreet singh from punjab bathinda..i need some library science question..please suggest me ..if u have any material send me at
    harpreet_dhiman@rediffmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respested sir, This is harpreet singh from punjab bathinda..i need some library science question..please suggest me ..if u have any material send me at sonisohan86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely pleased with Mr Pedro Loan service and your suggestions have helped me get a very good home loan deal. I would be pleased to recommend your services to my friends here looking for a loan.”
    Don't go anywhere else if you are looking for a loan. Mr Pedro is the best. I highly recommend his services. The best I have ever had the pleasure to work with was his low rate loan. ”
    This is Mr Pedro Contact just in case anyone here is looking for a loan.
    Whatsapp: +18632310632. & Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete